RENAISSANCE Tulum January 27 - GENERAL Early Bird
Since 2019, the prestigious English music label Renaissance has chosen Tulum as its key location to showcase unparalleled musical experiences. This January 27, 2024, Zamna will host the most epic and momentous edition ever seen. In the heart of the Tulum jungle, a new standard will be set, merging the legacy and innovation of a brand that has made a mark on the global electronic scene.
Prepare to immerse yourself in a sonic journey that will be etched in music history, with the most incredible production in Latin America set in the natural paradise of Tulum.
EARLY BIRD: FOR SALE - 100 USD
NEXT RELEASE: SOON
VENUE: ZAMNA TULUM
DATE: Saturday January 27, 2024
- This event is for people over 18 years old.
Prior to your purchase, please read all the information described below the ticket.
- No refunds are issued
- Access is forbidden to persons under 18 years of age.
- Re-entry is not allowed; if you leave the location, you will not be able to re-enter.
- Tickets do not arrive at your home address, download your tickets in advance and bring them digitally to present the QR from your phone.
- Access starts at 10pm and ends at 3am. It is recommended to arrive in advance
- Access will not be allowed with a ticket that does not correspond to the event held.
- Resale is not permitted
- In case of forgery, only the first entry presented will be considered valid.
- To check DJ schedules, event availability and any other announcements, stay tuned to Zamna Festival's social media channels.
- Access is prohibited with food, beverages, illegal or controlled substances (including psychoactive substances), nitrous oxide, professional filming equipment, pets, megaphones or horns, glass or sharp objects, fireworks, flares or torches, kites or extendable flagpoles, aerosols, selfie sticks, or any item that could reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
- The event is held under all the sanitary regulations of the country
- For any other questions you can contact us via chat or at [email protected]
- Please read our Terms and Conditions and Frequently Asked Questions.