TARAKA by GORDO - Early Bird GENERAL
Taraka, the world show of GORDO, debuts in Tulum alongside Zamna Festival on April 8. GORDO joins some of today's most relevant DJs and producers to present Taraka for the first time in Tulum. A journey through the rhythm and the most unpredictable sounds. The lineup is completed by the Ukrainian artist Korolova, the impressive producer from Los Angeles Jennifer Lee, better known as TOKiMONSTA and Mau P. Get ready for a trip to the depths of the Tulum Jungle next April 8 from 10pm.
EARLY BIRD: FOR SALE - 70 USD
VENUE: ZAMNA TULUM
DATE: Saturday, April 8th, 2023
Prior to your purchase, please read all the information described below the ticket.
- No refunds are allowed
- Access is forbidden to persons under 18 years of age.
- Re-entry is not allowed; if you leave the location, you will not be able to re-enter.
- Tickets do not arrive at your home address, download your tickets in advance and bring them digitally to present the QR from your phone.
- Access starts at 10pm and ends at 4am. It is recommended to arrive in advance
- Access will not be allowed with a ticket that does not correspond to the event held.
- Resale is not permitted
- In case of forgery, only the first entry presented will be considered valid.
- To check DJ schedules, event availability and any other announcements, stay tuned to Zamna Festival's social media channels.
- Access is prohibited with food, beverages, illegal or controlled substances (including psychoactive substances), nitrous oxide, professional filming equipment, pets, megaphones or horns, glass or sharp objects, fireworks, flares or torches, kites or extendable flagpoles, aerosols, selfie sticks, or any item that could reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
- The event is held under all the sanitary regulations of the country
- For any other questions you can contact us via chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please read our Terms and Conditions and Frequently Asked Questions.