DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Last updated on 09/19/2020
Welcome to the website www.mrnicevip.com (the "Website"). Following the principles of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency, we put at your disposal the present Data Protection Policy, which provides information regarding the processing of personal data R.M.P. TIME LLC (" R.M.P. TIME "), with T.I.N. 85-4089139, and with registered office at 1549 NE 123RD ST - NORTH MIAMI, FL 33161, USA, may be made through the Website.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact R.M.P. TIME through the email email@example.com
For the purposes of this Data Protection Policy, " User (s) " shall mean the person who creates an account on the Website and who purchases tickets through it - in this sense, the User who complies may acquire tickets. the conditions described in the Terms and Conditions of Contract.
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA THROUGH THE WEBSITE
This Data Protection Policy collects the necessary information on the processing of personal data of the Users that R.M.P. TIME may carry out through the Website. R.M.P. TIME may collect personal data from Users through the registration form necessary to create an account and during the same ticket purchase process.
R.M.P. TIME will have a double condition in the treatment of personal data of Users:
- responsible for the treatment in relation to the management of the User account that the User believes by completing the registration form provided for that purpose on the Website; Y
- in charge of the treatment of promoters-term defined in the Terms and Conditions of Contract- in relation to the provision of ticket sales services for said events.
Through the registration form , the following personal data will be requested:
- Name and surnames.
- Email address.
- And, if the User deems it appropriate, since it is optional, date of birth.
After entering this information, the User will have created an account with R.M.P. TIME.
In relation to the ticket purchase process , the following personal information will be requested:
- Postal address.
- And, if the User deems it appropriate, it is optional: (1) Identity document; (2) complementary address; and (3) phone number.
- Additional economic data.
In the event that during the purchase process the User has to provide data from third parties, the User guarantees that he has informed the corresponding person of the use that will be made of the data provided and that he has obtained his consent to allow communication and the data processing by R.M.P. TIME and the Promoter of the event that in each case corresponds in the terms foreseen in this Data Protection Policy.
It is important that in order for us to keep the personal data of the updated Users, we are informed whenever there is a modification of them. In any case, the User will be responsible for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertakes to keep them duly updated. R.M.P. TIME reserves the right to cancel all data belonging to Users whose personal data are shown to be false.
We may also collect, in addition to the personal data provided by the User, information on the use made by the User of the Website, as indicated in our Cookies Policy.
TO WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT PERSONAL DATA FROM USERS?
R.M.P. TIME will process personal data of Users with the following purposes:
1. Sale of tickets through the Website . In particular, R.M.P. TIME will process your data to:
- manage the sale of the tickets purchased by the User through the Website.
- send NO commercial notifications to manage the purchase made through the Website.
- in the case that this option is offered in the purchase process and the selections are made, send the User the welcome pack related to the event for which he has purchased an entry.
- control, analyze and manage situations of risk, fraud, incidents or claims in relation to the purchase of tickets through the Website.
As already indicated, R.M.P. TIME will process the personal data of the Users for this purpose on behalf of the Promoters, acting as in charge of the treatment of the Promoter, so that the Promoter that in each case corresponds will be responsible for the processing of the data. of Users for this purpose.
The legal basis for the treatment of the personal data of the Users for this purpose is the execution of the purchase contract of the tickets, being the necessary treatment for this purpose.
2. Registration on the Website . R.M.P. TIME will deal with the personal data provided by the User for the provision of ticket sales services for promoters, being the necessary treatment for this purpose.
The legal basis for the treatment of the personal data of the Users for this purpose is the User's consent when registering and, where appropriate, the execution of the purchase contract for the tickets.
3. Management of the User account . As a result of access by the User to your private area after creating your account, R.M.P. TIME may process your personal data to manage the registration and subsequent data that the User may generate for the use of your account for the purpose of managing the User's account. , respond to issues that may arise through it and carry out the maintenance and control of the account.
The legal basis for the treatment of the personal data of the Users for this purpose is the User's consent when registering.
4. Sending commercial communications by R.M.P. TIME . Given the relationship that binds the User with R.M.P. TIME, we can send to the Users by electronic means commercial communications related to the products and services of R.M.P. TIME, as well as to competitions that they organize or in which they participate. The foregoing, protected by current regulations.
The legal basis for the treatment of the personal data of the Users for this purpose is the legitimate interest of R.M.P. TIME or, where appropriate, the consent of the User.
The User may at any time request that R.M.P. TIME cease sending these communications without having to cancel their personal data. For such purposes, R.M.P. TIME, in each commercial communication sent to the User by electronic means, will facilitate a simple and free procedure that allows the User to oppose the processing of their data for this purpose.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data that the User has entrusted to R.M.P. TIME will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, as long as the consent has not been revoked -when the processing of personal data is based on the consent- . However, even after the aforementioned time has elapsed or the revocation of the consent has occurred, R.M.P. TIME will keep the personal data of the Users, duly blocked, to meet the responsibilities that may arise from the relationship with the User and any other legal requirement.
THIRD PARTIES TO WHOM R.M.P. TIME WILL COMMUNICATE USERS 'DATA R.M.P. TIME may communicate personal data of the Users to some or all of the following third parties:
- Responsible for the treatment of R.M.P. TIME , that is, third-party collaborators or R.M.P. TIME service providers that, in order to comply with such collaboration or service provision, have to access the personal data of the Users (IT companies, courier companies, etc.) .). In this sense, it is noted that among those responsible for the treatment of R.M.P. TIME, is the company Smartsupp.com, sro, owner and who provides chat services available on the Website.
- Promoters of events . As already indicated above, the Promoter will be responsible for the processing of data collected on the occasion of the purchase of tickets through the Website, acting as R.M.P. TIME in this case as the processor. The Promoter that in each case corresponds will treat the data of the Users who buy tickets for the management of the event of which they are promoters and, in general, to carry out the pertinent steps in relation to the purchase. Also, in the event that the User has expressly consented by checking the box enabled for this purpose, the Promoter of the event that corresponds in each case, may process the data of the Users who have consented with the purpose of sending commercial communications regarding the products. and Promoter services.
- Collaborators and sponsors of the events. In the event that you have expressly consented to the box enabled for this purpose, R.M.P. TIME may communicate personal data of the Users to collaborators and sponsors of the events whose tickets are sold through the Website to send the User who has consented to commercial communications. to your products and services.
R.M.P. TIME may make international transfers of the personal data of the Users to the aforementioned third parties located in countries that do not offer an adequate level of security, but with whom R.M.P. TIME has signed a contract that complies with European data protection standards, or are attached to the US-Europe Privacy Shield.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU FACILITATE US YOUR DATA?
As the owner of your personal data, the current legislation grants the User a series of rights that we will enumerate:
Right of access and information about the processing of personal data. In particular, the User has the right to request from R.M.P. TIME information about the purposes of the processing of their personal data, the particular category of the data object of treatment, the recipients, the origin of the data when they do not come from the User, the duration expected conservation and the use of automated decisions.
- Right to rectify the data that the User considers inaccurate, or itsdeletionif they are no longer necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected, provided that their treatment is not required for compliance by R.M.P. TIME of legal obligations , for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims or for reasons of public interest.
- Right to object to the treatment that R.M.P. TIME makes of the User's personal data and not to be the subject of a decision based on an automated treatment, including the preparation of profiles.
- Right to limit the treatment of the personal data of the User when any of the conditions established in the applicable regulations on data protection matters is met.
- If a User requests this right, R.M.P. TIME will keep the personal data of the User duly blocked and will only deal with them if they have their consent, if they are required to use them in the formulation or exercise of claims, if necessary for reasons of public interest or for the protection of third-party interests.
- Right to the portability of the personal data of the User within the limits established in the applicable regulations, when the basis of the treatment is the consent or a contract, this right empowers the User to receive the personal data that has been provided in a structured format , of common use, and to transmit them to another person in charge of treatment, without R.M.P. TIME being able to prevent it. Whenever technically possible, if so required, R.M.P. TIME will directly transmit the User's personal data to the new responsible person designated by the User.
- The User may exercise their rights by directing a written communication to the registered office of R.M.P. TIME or to the electronic mail enabled for this purpose, firstname.lastname@example.org [EG-GG6] ., including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other equivalent identification document.
CAN I WITHDRAW THE CONSENT?
The User has the possibility and the right to withdraw the consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
WHERE TO CLAIM IF YOU DO NOT TREAT YOUR DATA CORRECTLY?
If any User considers that their data is not treated correctly by R.M.P. TIME, they can direct their claims to the mail email@example.com or to the data protection authority that corresponds, being the National Data Protection Authority the indicated in USA territory, www.agpd.es . In any case, the User may submit a claim to the control authority, their habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
With the aim of safeguarding the security of the personal data of the Users, R.M.P. TIME declares that it has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided.All this to avoid alteration, loss, and / or treatments or unauthorized access, as required by the regulations, although absolute security does not exist.
Likewise, R.M.P. TIME states that the personal data of the Users will be treated with the utmost zeal and confidentiality by all personnel involved in any of the treatment phases.
MODIFICATION OF THIS DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This Data Protection Policy may be modified in accordance with legislative and regulatory requirements, with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Agency of Data Protection or if R.M.P. TIME deems it necessary to provide a better information about the data processing, therefore Users are advised to read it periodically. In case this happens, we will indicate the changes introduced in a clear way so that the User can know, in an updated way, how we treat your personal data.